Last Updated: June 29, 2020 — COVID-19 Update below:
Trap and Skeet closed June 29th, 6pm-9pm, due to weather conditions
Please visit the Calendar for the Latest Status of Specific Events and Activities. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Norco July 4th Steakout canceled. Refunds can be arranged with wayne, email@example.com. We recommend all ticket holders seek a refund.
3D Archery range is setup with 10 stations and open until the start of fall archery season.
Norco Clubhouse and Bar Operations Closed Until Further Notice; Rentals RSVPs can be made for August-December, still subject to when clubhouse and bar can reopen pending State guidelines for bars. Rentals need to adhere to state guidelines for group size and distancing.
Trap & Skeet re-open on Mondays 6-9PM starting June 15th ; open on Thursdays 6-9PM (starting June 4th) and Saturdays, 1pm – 4pm (starting May 23rd),
July 4th Steakout is canceled – email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
June Basic Hunter Education Program is canceled. Norco and State hope to have offerings later in the year before fall hunting season
Outdoor social distances of 6 feet are to be maintained at all times. Masks worn when distances can’t maintained at all times.
Rifle & Pistol ranges are open; see Events calendar for specific day/time to be closed for class or program
Archery Target range is open on the lawn;
Hand-throwing clays for trap & skeet open; except when the trap&skeet houses are running on Mon & Thur 6-9PM and Sat 1-4PM
Pond Fishing is open and for Club Members only. 2 fish per person per day limit, only catch and keep.
Norco Sportsman’s Club is a members-only organization for like-minded sportsmen to advance the protection, propagation and restoration of forest, fish and game for the benefit of hunting and fishing; as well as promote safety and proficiency in archery and the use of sporting firearms.
The Norco Sportsman’s Club is located at 91 Houghton Road, Princeton, MA, 01541 , Phone
The Club House is open – Thursday evenings (open at 6 PM) and Saturdays (open at 2 PM)
The Ranges are open Monday-Saturday 9 AM to sunset and Sunday 12 Noon to sunset; closed on Saturdays during hunting season
The Trap and Skeet range operates Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM all other hours range is usable with personal clay throwers
- consists of 350 acres of hardwood and pine forest, with open fields, a trout stream and swampland
- permits deer hunting, turkey hunting, and stocked pheasant hunting
- offers outdoor ranges: rifle range, pistol range, trap & skeet range, archery range, and archery 3D shooting course
- trap & skeet range is open to the public Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM
- offers a stocked trout pond
- offers programs through-out the year for sport, education, and member social events – many are open to the public ; see our calendar of events
- has a two story clubhouse: the 1st floor has a bar and a pool table; the 2nd floor has a 75 person meeting and function room with a professionally equipped kitchen
- clubhouse grounds includes parking for 100 cars, outdoor 10 x 30 covered barbecue pit, an open fireplace/grill, and half-acre of level manicured lawn
- clubhouse and clubhouse grounds can be rented for private functions – including education and training programs, celebrations, and like-minded organizations/community programs
Click to see photo album