Last Updated: August 27 2021 — COVID-19 Update below:
Please visit the Calendar for the Latest Status of Specific Events and Activities. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com
State of MA COVID-19 Guidelines , https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-public-health-guidance-and-directives
Stay up to date with Norco events and activities. Since June 2021, we have resumed many education programs, dining events, and bar operations. https://www.norco.club/news-event-gallery/calendar/
Norco monthly meetings are now held face to face at Norco clubhouse. We have ceased having remote participation due to the challenges a hybrid meeting presents for quality audio/video and full engagement for the remote participant.
Norco Clubhouse Bar is open every Thursday , 7pm-11pm. Norco will pilot Saturday’s , Sept 11th – Oct 2nd 4PM-11PM. Full Members and their guests; no Social Memberships will be sold at this time. Rentals RSVPs can be made anytime through calling the club or through the online forms.
Trap & Skeet open on Mondays and Thursdays 6-9PM and Saturdays, 1pm – 4pm . Trap and Skeet closed on Saturdays between October 17-November 28 due to pheasant hunting on Saturdays.
For those not vaccinated, follow CDC/MA protocols for masks indoors and social distancing to protect your health. Vaccinated members should still exercise caution as new variants arise and vaccination effectiveness is not fully known.
Rifle & Pistol ranges are open; see Events calendar for specific day/time to be closed for class or program
Archery Target range and 3D range are open. 10 targets are set out for 3D
Hand-throwing clays for trap & skeet open; except when the trap&skeet houses are running on Mon & Thur 6-9PM and Sat 1-4PM
Pond Fishing is open. Trout are fished out. There is no warm water species to fish for.
Norco Sportsman’s Club is a members-only organization for like-minded sportsmen to advance the protection, propagation and restoration of forest, fish and game for the benefit of hunting and fishing; as well as promote safety and proficiency in archery and the use of sporting firearms.
The Norco Sportsman’s Club is located at 91 Houghton Road, Princeton, MA, 01541 , Phone
The Club House is open – Thursday evenings (open at 6 PM) (club house not open on Saturdays, effective 6/19/2021)
The Ranges are open Monday-Saturday 9 AM to sunset and Sunday 12 Noon to sunset; closed on Saturdays during hunting season
The Trap and Skeet range operates Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM all other hours range is usable with personal clay throwers
- consists of 350 acres of hardwood and pine forest, with open fields, a trout stream and swampland
- permits deer hunting, turkey hunting, and stocked pheasant hunting
- offers outdoor ranges: rifle range, pistol range, trap & skeet range, archery range, and archery 3D shooting course
- trap & skeet range is open to the public Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM
- offers a stocked trout pond
- offers programs through-out the year for sport, education, and member social events – many are open to the public ; see our calendar of events
- has a two story clubhouse: the 1st floor has a bar and a pool table; the 2nd floor has a 75 person meeting and function room with a professionally equipped kitchen
- clubhouse grounds includes parking for 100 cars, outdoor 10 x 30 covered barbecue pit, an open fireplace/grill, and half-acre of level manicured lawn
- clubhouse and clubhouse grounds can be rented for private functions – including education and training programs, celebrations, and like-minded organizations/community programs. Clubhouse has commercial kitchen, WiFi, and full service bar.
Click to see photo album