Both Trap and Skeet are open on Saturday Feb 13th. Repairs have been made to Trap equipment and are ready to go.
Last Updated: December 18, 2020 — COVID-19 Update below:
Please visit the Calendar for the Latest Status of Specific Events and Activities. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com
State of MA COVID-19 Guidelines , https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-public-health-guidance-and-directives
Norco 2021 One-page Calendar has been published and can be downloaded to be printed. The detailed monthly/daily website calendar will be adding in 2021 details before Dec 25th.
Norco monthly meetings will be by web-based teleconferencing until further notice and or warmer weather. For starters, January, February, March. The details on how to join the meeting will be sent out to everyone by email and also listed in the WCL Norco section. However the timing of the WCL newsletter and USPS woes may have the newsletter arriving later than the meeting date. Each meeting held has a unique web URL and telephone access code, so what works in January will not work in February, you need to use the February.
Norco Clubhouse and Bar Operations Closed Until Further Notice; Rentals RSVPs can be made but are still subject to when clubhouse and bar can reopen pending State guidelines for bars. State current guidance is Phase 4. Rentals need to adhere to state guidelines for group size and distancing, both inside and outside.
Trap & Skeet open on Mondays and Thursdays 6-9PM and Saturdays, 1pm – 4pm . Trap and Skeet closed on Saturdays between October 17-November 28 due to pheasant hunting on Saturdays.
Outdoor social distances of 6 feet are to be maintained at all times. Masks worn at all times. These requirements apply for meetings on the lawn, range shooting, and field hunting.
Rifle & Pistol ranges are open; see Events calendar for specific day/time to be closed for class or program
Archery Target range is closed on the lawn until spring. 3D archery closed until spring. No crossbows on Norco targets; bring your own cross-bow target.
Hand-throwing clays for trap & skeet open; except when the trap&skeet houses are running on Mon & Thur 6-9PM and Sat 1-4PM
Pond Fishing is open and for Club Members only. 2 fish per person per day limit, only catch and keep.
Norco Sportsman’s Club is a members-only organization for like-minded sportsmen to advance the protection, propagation and restoration of forest, fish and game for the benefit of hunting and fishing; as well as promote safety and proficiency in archery and the use of sporting firearms.
The Norco Sportsman’s Club is located at 91 Houghton Road, Princeton, MA, 01541 , Phone
The Club House is open – Thursday evenings (open at 6 PM) and Saturdays (open at 2 PM)
The Ranges are open Monday-Saturday 9 AM to sunset and Sunday 12 Noon to sunset; closed on Saturdays during hunting season
The Trap and Skeet range operates Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM all other hours range is usable with personal clay throwers
- consists of 350 acres of hardwood and pine forest, with open fields, a trout stream and swampland
- permits deer hunting, turkey hunting, and stocked pheasant hunting
- offers outdoor ranges: rifle range, pistol range, trap & skeet range, archery range, and archery 3D shooting course
- trap & skeet range is open to the public Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM
- offers a stocked trout pond
- offers programs through-out the year for sport, education, and member social events – many are open to the public ; see our calendar of events
- has a two story clubhouse: the 1st floor has a bar and a pool table; the 2nd floor has a 75 person meeting and function room with a professionally equipped kitchen
- clubhouse grounds includes parking for 100 cars, outdoor 10 x 30 covered barbecue pit, an open fireplace/grill, and half-acre of level manicured lawn
- clubhouse and clubhouse grounds can be rented for private functions – including education and training programs, celebrations, and like-minded organizations/community programs
Click to see photo album